WHO WE ARE ?
MISSIONS AND VISIONS
PULSE is an association founded in 2006 whose mission is to support impact entrepreneurship and make it accessible to as many people as possible.
At the association’s head office in Paris (15 rue de la Fontaine au Roi), the teams are responsible for :
- Support all the entities in their structuring and operation;
- Provide targeted expertise, by business line, to teams in the field, according to their needs;
- To lead the “community” and encourage the exchange of best practice between our entities and also between their beneficiaries;
- To guarantee the quality of our support methods for impact entrepreneurship, but also to develop our capacity-building programmes for local players;
- To make the results of the actions carried out by our teams and partners in the field more visible;
- To innovate through exploratory projects and structuring partnerships.
As a result, PULSE HQ manages a portfolio of projects to fulfil all these missions, and since 2022 has been developing a range of services.
incubators operating in Africa and Europe
people made aware
entrepreneurs supported by